Wednesday, October 26, 2016

After I Break Up, Guess What happened?

Last month I broke up with my boyfriend. You think I will cry, sob my eyes out, scream and yell?  My life is over..

Absolutely NOT!

The best revenge is getting on with my life and living it to the fullest. Therefore, I decide to make my own breakfast every day!  I want to live a healthy lifestyle!

Homemade Breakfast From Monday to Friday

MONDAY - Vegetable Omelette & Orange


img_5849

TUESDAY - Avocado Toast  & Orange  

img_5848


WEDNESDAY - Oatmeal & Kiwi & Banana

img_5847

THURSDAY - Fried Dumplings & Banana & Blueberry

img_5846

FRIDAY - Chicken wings & Shrimp & Kiwi

img_5845

This is how I get over an Ex! Healthy Breakfast gonna light up my life again!

Taste your meal and appreciate its richness!


No comments:

Post a Comment